Well, it’s taken a while to get the time to write about a Weekly Wonder. There have been so many tools that I have used recently that have bneen very beneficial for students. However, the one that I want to add this week is Diigo. Diigo is an social bookmarking tool. However, it is much more than that as the Youtube video will explain. I have been using this tool with Year 12 students who are carrying out research. The main benefit for the group is that they can share their bookmarks in a “group” and the ease with which they can skim/scan the materials.
- 1,910 hits
- RT @doodle_ed: Retweet for a chance to win these 7 posters! We will pick the winner on Friday. #edchat #ukedchat #aussieED https://t.co/cB… 3 weeks ago
- Fantastic twilight session from @HYWEL_ROBERTS last night, insightful and funny. Staff @stjohnseagle are keen to develop your ideas. Thanks 1 month ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Don't be scared to make mistakes https://t.co/0o3rBNecrf 1 month ago
- RT @JamieClark85: Individual discourse marker platform maps! Download PDF free from my Dropbox! Mind the Gap! 🚇 #ukedchat #AussieEd #engch… 1 month ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Don't miss out on a free download! Teach your students how to be an independent learner! bit.ly/2sq6VGe https://t.c… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages