Well, it’s taken a while to get the time to write about a Weekly Wonder. There have been so many tools that I have used recently that have bneen very beneficial for students. However, the one that I want to add this week is Diigo. Diigo is an social bookmarking tool. However, it is much more than that as the Youtube video will explain. I have been using this tool with Year 12 students who are carrying out research. The main benefit for the group is that they can share their bookmarks in a “group” and the ease with which they can skim/scan the materials.
- 1,906 hits
- RT @tips4teachingUK: FREE DOWNLOAD: Desk notes A3 page a day template tips4teaching.co.uk/2017/05/02/fre… https://t.co/718VJlrKxa 3 weeks ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Retweet for a chance to win these four philosophy for children posters : ) https://t.co/6fXVyXC1gw 2 months ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Hello I'm exercise book 2.0 grab your free sample at doodle.ac https://t.co/mtGT9eku9Y 2 months ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Who's excited to see our new website? Making it easier for you to browse and make your orders! #comingsoon : ) https://t.co/… 2 months ago
- RT @doodle_ed: Go grab our free download at bit.ly/2lyzQYz starting 2017 the right way! https://t.co/E9FMZBOdqA 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages